Here are 10 easy ways to help the Liberal Democrats be more successful in North Shropshire:
- Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NShropshireLibDems/
and Like and share our posts.
This is important for a few reasons. Facebook likes posts that generate a rapid response. So posts that get liked a lot in a short space of time become more visible to other people in their timeline. This also helps spread our message more quickly.
- Pledge your vote using https://www.libdems.org.uk/vote-pledge or https://www.libdems.org.uk/vote-pledge-eu for the EU elections.
Sign them yourself and share that you have. It will save us a lot of time on the ground and allows us to make even better use of our resources.
- Become a member https://www.libdems.org.uk/join-local
and share that you have.
- If that is a step too far become a registered supporter for FREE
https://www.libdems.org.uk/supporter and share that you have.
- Make a donation to North Shropshire Constituency party to boost our funds towards local campaigns, fight local elections, boost our local social media efforts and ultimately get a Lib Dem MP elected in North Shropshire.
Donations are via GoCardless and protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee. Donations can be one-off or repeat donations. All funds raised go directly to help us win in North Shropshire.
- Sign up for our supporter’s Newsletter Our supporter newsletter is a great way to get updates on what is happening straight to your inbox. There are always things happening in North Shropshire. Sign up for our Newsletter if you want to get regular updates on what is happening in the party and locally in North Shropshire.
- Be a Councillor and make a difference
The selection process for the 2021 local elections has now started. We have support and advice available for anybody who wants to stand or wants to know more. Being a councillor is a very rewarding way of giving something back to the community. There is an enormous sense of satisfaction to be gained from help people with complex issues and everyday problems. If you are frustrated by lack of action on an issue or passionate about something in your area stand for election. Demand Better for your area and do something about it to improve your area.
- Volunteer to help. We are always looking for help with deliverers, knocking on doors, stuffing envelopes, writing content and other admin jobs. We are our members and supporters. Without their help, we can’t thrive.
- Share these ways to help with 5 friends or family members who might be interesting in helping us too. If you don’t ask you don’t get.
FACT: 25% of our members join through talking to friends & family.
- Smile and be happy. We are growing all the time and we have a good story to tell.